- Exploring the MAC’s Tier 2 proposals (Part 2)
- Original news
- What effects do you think the implementation of the immigration skills surcharge will have?
- What are the effects of the potential changes on previous business planning if implemented immediately?
- How does the UK compare with other comparable economies in relation to the experience requirement for ICTs?
- How will the potential changes affect international students?
- What will be the implications of introducing a £41,500 minimum salary for ICTs on third party contracts?
Immigration analysis: Andrew Tingley, a partner in the immigration team at Kingsley Napley, examines some of the impacts the proposed changes will have on businesses, employers and international students. This is the second of two analysis pieces we have commissioned from leading immigration experts on the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) report.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial