- Exploring the issues of an inherited property dispute (Wodzicki v Wodzicki)
- Original news
- What was the background to the case?
- What issues arose for the Court of Appeal’s consideration?
- What did the court decide, and why?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- Are there still any unresolved issues practitioners will need to watch out for?
Property analysis: A Court of Appeal decision on how to determine the extent of a daughter’s beneficial interest in a property registered in the name of her late father and his second wife is considered by Michael Paget, of Cornerstone Barristers, who appeared for the appellant in Wodzicki v Wodzicki.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial