- Exploring the in-house client and partner relationship—part three
- Could you tell us a bit about your career story and current role/team?
- What do you think it is that you do differently to work with and support your in-house clients that led to you being shortlisted?
- What have been the specific challenges that have faced your clients/their industry recently? How have you helped them address these challenges?
- How do you think the needs of in-house clients have changed in recent years? How have you adapted to meet these changing needs?
- Do you have any predictions for how the needs of in-house teams could change over the coming years?
- Do you foresee any particular challenges or opportunities for them?
In-house analysis: What do in-house lawyers most value from partners? George Frier, corporate partner and head of the food and drink group at Shepherd and Wedderburn in Glasgow, and shortlisted for the client partner of the year at the British Legal Awards 2016, explains the strengths of a multi-disciplinary approach, and why an understanding of artificial intelligence will be crucial for client and partner relationships in future.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial