- Exploring the implications of the sudden closure of the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route
- How did the closure of the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route come about?
- In your opinion, was the closure of the route necessary and justified?
- What issues are you facing in practice as a result of these changes?
- What are the key things practitioners should be aware of when entrepreneurs are looking to enter the UK?
- Are there any other changes worth keeping an eye out for?
Immigration analysis: Nicolas Rollason, partner and head of the immigration team at Kingsley Napley LLP, discusses whether the closure of the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) route was necessary and justified. Rollason explains that the closure was a consequence of a number of important factors.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial