- Exploring the impact of a no-deal Brexit on Registered European Lawyers
- Original news
- How will a no-deal Brexit impact RELs working in the UK?
- How will this impact firms or organisations where RELs work?
- What about lawyers with UK qualifications working in European Economic Area (EEA) states?
- What can RELs do to prepare for these changes?
- What can firms do to prepare for these changes?
Practice Compliance analysis: Iain Miller, partner at Kingsley Napley, discusses the UK government’s Brexit no-deal technical notice on the provision of professional services—highlighting the impact of the notice on registered European lawyers (RELs) and the firms they work in.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial