- Exploring the government’s consultation on corporate governance reform
- Original news
- What is the background to the green paper?
- What are the key proposals affecting pensions outlined in the government’s response?
- How has the pensions industry responded to the government’s proposals?
- What is the timetable for implementation of the changes? What are the government’s next steps?
Pensions analysis: Anne-Marie Winton, partner at ARC Pensions Law, considers the key proposals affecting pensions outlined in the government’s response and suggests there is some bark, but not necessarily much bite from the pensions industry’s point of view.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial