- Exploring the changing role of the chief legal officer
- How common is it now for an organisation to have a chief legal officer (CLO)?
- What are the key findings from this survey and can any themes or trends be seen in the survey findings? What is the most surprising finding and why?
- What are the key concerns or risks for CLOs?
- What can CLOs do to address these concerns or manage these risks?
- What would you say are the key survey takeaways for CLOs or GCs?
- In general, how is the role of CLOs evolving?
In-house analysis: The role of chief legal officers (CLO) is evolving significantly and an increasingly wide range of issues demand their attention. Nokia chief legal officer, President of Nokia Technologies and Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) board member, Maria Varsellona, discusses the findings of the 2019 ACC Chief Legal Officers Survey and what it reveals about the increasing significance of the role of CLOs and the major issues that affect business decisions in their organisations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial