- Examining Ukraine’s decision to introduce private enforcement of court decisions
- What recent developments have there been for the enforcement of court judgments in Ukraine?
- Introduction of private enforcement officers
- Introduction of the unified registry of debtors
- Online access to case materials
- Optimisation of the timing
- When seeking to enforce a court judgment what routes are available for domestic and international judgments?
- Are there any limitations as to the different routes to enforcement?
- Are there any pitfalls to be considered?
- Voluntary performance
- Fines and interest
- Interim awards
- Access to registers
- Real estate
Dispute Resolution analysis: How will Ukraine’s new laws improve the enforcement of court judgments in Ukraine? Markian Malskyy, partner and head of the West-Ukrainian branch of Arzinger, outlines the key changes that have been introduced and considers the role the much-anticipated private enforcement officers will play.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial