- Examining the UK’s affordable housing crisis and the methods for solving it
- What crisis is the UK currently facing in terms of housing?
- What are the main political, economic and regulatory factors regarded as having caused the housing crisis?
- What is the government intending to do to solve the crisis?
- How successful are the government’s attempts likely to be? Can this crisis be solved by national intervention or is local or private sector action needed?
- Will Brexit exacerbate or reduce the housing crisis?
Planning analysis: Elaine Allen, a legal director at Blake Morgan, examines issues currently facing the British housing sector, what the government is doing to combat the housing crisis and how effective the proposed solutions could be.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial