- Examining the Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018
- What is the background to these Regulations?
- What organisations fall within the scope of the Regulations?
- What obligations do the Regulations impose?
- Who are the competent authorities for the purpose of the NIS Regulations?
- What sanctions may be imposed?
- What should in-scope organisations do to prepare?
Information Law analysis: Ashley Morgan, client knowledge lawyer and Charlie Wedin, partner at Osborne Clarke LLP, explain how the Network and Information Systems Regulations 2018—ie the NIS Regulations—will apply in practice.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial