- Examining the latest version of the homelessness code of guidance for local authorities
- Original news
- What is the background to this edition of the code?
- What changes to the code have been introduced from the draft version?
- What changes to the code have been introduced from the 2006 version?
- Is it now necessary to read only the code?
- Is this the last word?
- What are the key points for practitioners to take away?
Local Government analysis: Riccardo Calzavara and Ian Peacock, both barristers at Arden Chambers, discuss the latest updates to the homelessness code of guidance for local authorities, outlining the code’s relationship with the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017 (HRA 2017) and the new duties it entails for local authorities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial