- Examining the impact of Brexit on agricultural property
- What is the current market ‘chatter’ on the likely effect of Brexit negotiations on the agricultural property sector?
- In practice, how are agricultural land deals being affected by Brexit, eg are specific Brexit clauses being drafted and if so, are there any themes?
- What are agricultural clients fearing from a property perspective if a hard Brexit is pursued?
- Are there any potential opportunities for those buying/selling/leasing agricultural land during the Brexit negotiation process?
Property analysis: What are the potential implications of Brexit on agricultural property? Dr Nerys Llewelyn Jones, managing partner at Agri Advisor, comments on the issues and says farmers may well fear the uncertainty in terms of trading under a so-called hard Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial