- Examining the FMLC paper on the Market Abuse Regulation
- Original news
- What is the background to the FMLC paper?
- What is the scope of the FMLC paper?
- What are the main findings of the FMLC paper?
- What advice should lawyers give to their clients regarding the approaches?
Financial Services analysis: Christopher Poon, counsel at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, examines and assesses the background, scope and main findings of the Financial Markets Law Committee (FMLC) paper concerning the uncertainty as to the financial instruments that fall within scope of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial