- Examining the EBA report on enhancing transparency and comparison of payment
- Original news
- What is the background to these technical standards?
- What should firms be particularly aware of?
- How has the EBA addressed responses to its consultation?
- How will this impact practices in the UK in particular?
- What are the key takeaways for lawyers advising their clients?
- What are the next steps?
Financial Services analysis: Peter Finch, senior associate at Hogan Lovells International LLP, explores the European Banking Authority’s (EBA) final draft technical standards on enhancing transparency and comparison of payment account fees, and suggests that firms need to assess how payment service providers in the UK will be impacted.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial