- Examining the Directives designed to boost consumer rights
- Original news
- What impact might the proposed Directives have on businesses in the UK?
- How do these fit in with ongoing reforms in domestic legislation?
- Do these proposals raise any concerns for business or their advisors?
- Is the ideal of a common sales law in the EU practical or even desirable?
Commercial analysis: Will the European Commission’s recently adopted proposals help to protect consumers across the EU? Craig Chaplin, partner at DWP LLP, explores the proposed Directives and suggests there may be some difficulty in their implementation at national level.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial