- Examining the challenges for after the event insurers
- What is the background to this development?
- What are the practical implications for claimants in litigation and arbitration whose claims are supported by third party funders and whose ATE policies have previously been accepted in lieu of security of costs?
- What are the medium-to long-term implications for third party funders of new claims—for example, will they self-insure costs shifting risks?
- Are there any noticeable trends?
- What are the key lessons learned?
Dispute Resolution analysis: As the Elite Insurance Company goes into run-off, Mike Knight, after the event (ATE) sales manager at ARAG plc, considers the lessons and implications for claimants and their lawyers
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial