- Examining proposed changes to gift aid
- Original news
- What is the background to this consultation?
- What is the government proposing?
- What impact will this have on charities?
- Could these proposals have any unintended consequences?
Private Client analysis: Kirsty McEwen, specialist charities lawyer and partner in the charity and not-for-profit team at Higgs & Sons, considers the government’s recent technical consultation and examines proposals to enable charities to maximise the amount of gift aid they can claim.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial