- Examining delays in applying for anti-suit injunctions
- Original news
- What was the background to the appeal?
- What did the Court of Appeal decide?
- What are the implications of the decision?
- Does the judgment change the law in this area?
Arbitration analysis: Steven Wise, partner at Smyth & Co in association with RPC, suggests the decision of the Hong Kong Court of Appeal in Sea Powerful II Special Maritime Enterprises v Bank of China provides a stark reminder about the need to make applications for anti-suit injunctions promptly.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial