- Examining Article 29 Working Party guidance on GDPR breach notification
- Original news
- What constitutes a personal data breach under the GDPR?
- When must a supervisory authority be notified of a breach?
- When and how does the WP29 suggest contacting individuals affected?
- What does the WP29 say about assessing risk and high risk?
- How must organisations record data breaches and what role should a DPO play in breach management?
Information Law analysis: The Article 29 Working Party (WP29) recently published guidelines on personal data breach notification under the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR). Martin Sloan, partner at Brodies, considers some of the key points.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial