- Every little helps—competition law challenges in land agreements
- Original news
- What is the background to this dispute?
- How do restrictive covenants fit in with competition law in the context of land agreements?
- What are the challenges in navigating competition law in this context?
- What is the likely impact (if any) of this settlement on restrictive covenants and other restrictions on the use of land and the competition law regime?
- Does this case and settlement offer any guidance for lawyers when drafting such agreements? Is the existing CMA guidance on the application of competition law to land agreements sufficient?
Competition analysis: Richard Brown, associate in the competition team at Hogan Lovells, explores a recent case that demonstrates how parties can use competition law to challenge restrictive provisions in land agreements.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial