- European insolvency filings register—practicalities and challenges
- Original news
- What aspects of the proposal have caused concern?
- What are the European Data Protection Supervisor’s objections?
- What data protection safeguards have been suggested?
- Will the European Data Protection Supervisor’s intervention delay progress on the European register?
- What other practical challenges remain for the European register?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Does the proposed European insolvency register raise data protection concerns and how will it work in practice? Chris Laughton, partner at Mercer & Hole, discusses the issues and recent intervention of the European Data Protection Supervisor.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial