- European Commission proposes package of measures to meet clean energy targets
- Original news
- What is the background to this package of measures being announced?
- What is the Commission seeking to achieve by implementing these measures?
- What is the detail of the legislative proposals that have been announced?
- What are the likely timings and next steps?
- What impact will Brexit have for the UK?
- What are the key issues that lawyers and their clients should be aware of?
Environment analysis: Jonathan Cohen, principal associate at Eversheds, and Victoria Northedge, trainee solicitor at the firm, consider the set of rules recently proposed by the European Commission to help with a transition to sustainable energy across the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial