- EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement—human rights
- Summary of this analysis
- Human rights conditionality in the TCA as a whole
- Human rights conditionality in the criminal law part of the TCA
- Protection of social rights in the TCA
- Data protection issues in the TCA
- Role of the courts on the EU side
Public Law analysis: In the second analysis of this series, Steve Peers, professor of EU and Human Rights Law at the University of Essex, examines the links between human rights and the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial