- EU negotiators agree to end unjustified geoblocking
- Original news
- What changes will they introduce?
- What changes were suggested to the initial proposal for the Regulation and how does the final version differ from that?
- What are the practical consequences?
- What should internet service providers (ISPs) be doing in preparation for this Regulation coming into force?
TMT analysis: The European Parliament, Council of the EU and European Commission have reached an agreement to adopt the proposed geoblocking regulation, which will come into force nine months after its publication in the EU Official Journal. Stephen Smith, partner, and Noel Watson-Doig, associate, both at Bristows LLP, look at the significance of the changes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial