- EU Directive harmonising restructuring and insolvency finalised
- Original news
- When must Member States comply with the new EU Directive?
- Does Brexit mean that the UK is exempt?
- Why is harmonisation a good idea?
- What are the main provisions of the Restructuring and Second Chance Directive?
- What are the practical implications for R&I lawyers and practitioners?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: We look at the new Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on preventive restructuring frameworks, second chance and measures to increase the efficiency of restructuring, insolvency and discharge procedures (the Restructuring and Second Chance Directive) and how it will harmonise restructuring, insolvency and discharge procedures across all Member States, including its potential effect on the UK.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial