- ESMA and its impact on investor protection
- What is the background to the questions answered by ESMA?
- What does ESMA say about algorithmic trading?
- What does ESMA say about the extension of a pre-existing MiFID I waiver to equity-like instruments?
- What does ESMA say about the systematic internaliser (SI) regime?
- What does ESMA say about non-equity instruments and data reporting services providers?
- What does ESMA say about commodity derivatives?
Banking & Finance analysis: What do the recent European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) updates on its Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MIFID II) Q&A mean for investor protection? Emma Cleveland of Cleveland & Co, explains what ESMA says about algorithmic trading, commodity derivatives, and other topics in its Q&As.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial