- Environmental social governance—why it matters for environmental lawyers
- What is environmental social governance?
- Can you tell us more about each aspect of ESG?
- Why have ESG issues become more important?
- How has this developed in the private equity sphere?
- Apart from pressures from pension funds, what are the environmental drivers for ESG?
- Where are private equity firms now with ESG?
- Why does all this matter for environmental lawyers?
Environmental analysis: Environmental social governance (ESG) is a broad and constantly expanding area. Tim Clare at Anthesis (UK) Limited explains what ESG encompasses, why this is such a growth area, how it has developed in the context of pension funds and the private equity sphere and comments on why this is an area environmental lawyers can’t ignore.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial