- English courts and the recognition of permanence orders (Re A and others (Children) (Adoption))
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What issues did this case raise?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area?
- What are the implications for practitioners? What will they need to be mindful of when advising in this area?
- Are there still any grey areas or unresolved issues practitioners will need to watch out for? If so, how can they avoid any possible problems?
Family analysis: Higher rights advocate and partner at TV Edwards LLP, Maud Davis, considers the implications of the recent case of Re A and others (Children) (Adoption) involving Scottish and English local authorities.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial