- Enforcement of family financial orders
- Original news
- What does the report cover?
- How significant an issue is enforcement?
- What problems are there with the current law?
- What recommendations does the report make?
- More information
- Wider scope of enforcement methods
- Applying pressure to debtors who will not pay
- Other recommendations
- What happens next?
Family analysis: Professor Nick Hopkins, Law Commissioner for property, family and trust law, and Maxwell Myers, research assistant in the property, family and trust law team, discuss the recommendations for reform of the law of the enforcement of family financial orders in the Law Commission’s report published on 15 December 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial