- Enforcement against foreign states in France—new rules on immunity following Loi Sapin 2
- The position before Loi Sapin 2
- Conditions for enforcement following Loi Sapin 2
- Autonomous immunity of diplomatic missions
- Debts held by hedge funds
- Prior authorisation of the court
- Practical implications
Arbitration analysis: Robert Follie, partner and Guillaume Mezache, associate at Holman Fenwick Willan discuss the Loi Sapin 2, which has amended the rules on the immunity of foreign states under French law by creating new conditions for the obtaining of preliminary measures and the recovery of debts.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial