- Energy and Climate Change Select Committee to be disbanded
- Original news
- What are the practical implications?
- What is the role of the ECC?
- Are there any other changes?
- What will the new BEIS Committee be responsible for?
Environment analysis: On 10 October 2016 there will be a House of Commons vote on disbanding the Energy and Climate Change Committee (ECC) and replacing it with a new Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee. The move follows the closure of the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and the formation of the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial