- Employment weekly highlights—6 December 2018
- In this issue:
- Christmas—practical tips for employers
- DWP consults on pensions dashboard
- Pensions dashboard—DWP publishes feasibility study findings and consultation
- Auto enrolment earnings trigger to stay at £10,000 for 2019/20
- Advocate General says UK’s Article 50 notice of intention to leave EU can be unilaterally revoked
- Brexit Bulletin—Government publishes Attorney General’s advice as Parliament debates the Brexit deal
- Brexit Bulletin—Lords EU Committee publishes report on the Withdrawal Agreement and political declaration
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
This week’s edition of Employment highlights includes: (1) practical tips for employers regarding workplace issues that arise around Christmas by Sarah Chilton, partner at CM Murray, (2) a new consultation on pensions dashboards which contains the findings of a feasibility study, (3) the automatic enrolment earnings trigger and qualifying earnings band for 2019/20, (4) analysis of the Advocate General’s Opinion that the UK can unilaterally revoke its notification under Article 50 of the Treaty on the European Union by Maya Lester QC, barrister at Brick Court Chambers, (5) dates for your diary, (6) updates to our case, legislation and consultation trackers, and (7) the latest Q&As.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial