- Employment tribunal quarterly statistics for the period April to June 2019
- What is the relevant background?
- What do the tribunal statistics for April to June 2019 show?
- Employment tribunal claims in the period April to June 2019
- Employment tribunal fee refunds
- Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal Tables 2018 to 2019
Employment analysis: Statistics published by the Ministry of Justice show that in the period from April to June 2019, 9,700 single claims were received (up 14% on the same quarter in 2018 and 200 more than last quarter’s figure of 9,500). The most common jurisdictional complaints received in this quarter were equal pay, Working Time Directive and unauthorised deductions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial