- Employment law aspects of the Senior President of Tribunals’ Annual Report 2021
- Senior President of Tribunals: The Rt Hon Sir Keith Lindblom
- The modernisation of the tribunals system
- Tribunals reform
- EAT President: Sir Akhlaq Choudhury
- Coronavirus pandemic
- Reform—CE File
- Employment Tribunals in England and Wales—President: Judge Barry Clarke
- Employment Tribunals in Scotland—President: Judge Shona Simon
Employment analysis: The Senior President of Tribunals’ Annual Report 2021 has been published by the Courts and Tribunal Judiciary. It contains reports by the Senior President of Tribunals and the Presidents of the Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) and the Employment Tribunals in England and Wales and Scotland reflecting on their experience during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the modernisation of tribunals and the plans for reform.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial