- Employment aspects of the new coronavirus lockdown and the extension of the CJRS
- New national restrictions from 5 November
- Businesses and venues to close
- Going to work
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended
- CJRS extension: details known so far
Employment analysis: (1) Guidance published regarding the new coronavirus (COVID-19) national lockdown set to commence on 5 November includes details of (a) partial and full business closures by type and (b) advice to work from home if possible, and (2) the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) is to be extended, on more generous terms, throughout November, with a corresponding postponement of the Job Support Scheme.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial