- Employing wearable technology in the workplace
- What are the perceived potential benefits of allowing employees to use wearable technology (ie Google Glass) at work?
- What potential risks or issues are there with employees bringing personal wearable technology into work?
- What if organisations want to provide wearable technology for employee or customer use?
- What types of contractual and practical measures should employers implement if they are thinking about allowing such uses?
IP & IT analysis: In 2014 various items of wearable technology have become available to the public, from Google Glass to Apple and Android watches including a number of medical and fashion related accessories. Warren Wayne, partner in Bird & Bird’s employment group in London, considers the legal implications of wearable tech in the workplace.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial