- EMIR Review
- Original news
- What is the EMIR Review
- What introductory comments are set out in the EMIR Review?
- What input have stakeholders had in the EMIR Review?
- What is the purpose of the EMIR Review?
- What are the principal issues identified?
- Increased simplification and efficiency of requirements
- Reduction of disproportionate costs and burdens
- What conclusions have been reached within the EMIR Review?
Banking & Finance analysis: This analysis considers the EMIR Review published by the European Commission pursuant to article 85(1) of the European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) on 23 November 2016. The EMIR Review provides a summary of the areas where consultation responses and specific input received from various authorities have shown that action is necessary to ensure fulfilment of the objectives of EMIR in a more proportionate, efficient and effective manner.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial