- EMI schemes—the future pending EU State Aid renewal
- Original news
- What is an EMI scheme?
- Why is EU State Aid approval only an issue for EMI schemes?
- What are the repercussions of the absence of renewed EU State Aid approval?
- What does this mean for practitioners?
- When will EU State Aid approval be obtained?
- Views from our Consultant Editorial Board
Share Incentives analysis: On 4 April 2018, HMRC finally issued a statement confirming that existing EU State Aid approval for enterprise management incentives (EMI) schemes in the UK would expire on 6 April 2018, and that no new approval had yet been obtained. This News Analysis piece explains what this actually means to one of the UK’s most popular share option schemes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial