- EMI and EIS, different or the same?
- Are the EMI and EIS qualification requirements for an issuing company the same?
- Are there circumstances in which an EMI scheme won’t be appropriate for an EIS qualifying company?
- Are there any traps that an EIS company should be aware of when introducing an EMI scheme?
- Could investment raise problems for a company that already operates an EMI scheme?
- What should a company be doing if it wishes to benefit from both EMI and EIS tax relief?
Share Incentives analysis: Fast growing entrepreneurial businesses that implement enterprise management incentives (EMI) share options are very frequently the same businesses looking for external funding from venture capitalists (VC), or seeking investment from individuals under the tax-advantaged Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial