- Emerging technologies and the law—perovskite solar cells
- What are perovskite solar cells?
- What are their advantages over conventional solar cells?
- How soon is it likely to be before this technology will be in widespread use in the UK?
- What are some of the legal issues that might arise from the use of this technology?
- How does this technology fit with current UK government policy? What does the future hold for perovskite solar cells in the UK?
IP & IT analysis: ‘Perovskite solar cells’ have been named as one of the top ten emerging technologies of 2016 by the World Economic Forum. Ken Durose, professor of applied physics at the University of Liverpool, explains why these materials are creating such excitement in the world of photovoltaics, and what this research could mean for the future of the energy market.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial