- Electric carmaker’s first auto ABS issue
- How is Tesla attempting to widen its source of funding?
- How was the securitisation structured?
- Who is likely to invest in this securitisation? How much demand is there in the market for auto ABS?
- Why is this an exciting development in the market?
Banking & Finance analysis: Following news that Tesla is to issue auto asset backed securities (ABS), Vincent Keaveny, partner and co-chair of DLA Piper’s financial services sector, considers the significance of the electric car manufacturer’s first entry into the market.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial