- Eight Ukrainian arbitration claims in the wake of Crimea events
- What is this development about?
- The Crimea cases—variety and commonality
- The Kolomoisky claims
- Aeroport Belbek LLC and Igor Valerievich Kolomoisky
- PJSC CB Privatbank and finance company Finilon LLC
- PJSC Ukrnafta and Stabil LLC and others
- Everest Estate LLC and others
- Claims by state-related companies
- LLC Lugzor and others
- PJSC State Savings Bank of Ukraine
- NJSC Naftogaz and others
- What next?
Law360, Expert Analysis: Eight arbitration claims have been filed under the 1998 investment treaty between Russia and Ukraine in connection with the 2014 incorporation of Crimea into Russia. Nicholas Peacock and Paula Cala of Herbert Smith Freehills LLP discuss these claims' unusual background and how they might develop.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial