- Effects of forthcoming changes under PACE codes C, H, E and F
- Original news
- What are the key changes being consulted on, particularly concerning changes impacting voluntary interviews of suspects?
- Why are the proposed changes significant?
- Voluntary interviews
- Vulnerable people
- Audio and video recording of interviews
- Mental health detainees
- What impacts do the changes have for practitioners?
Corporate Crime analysis: Ben Rose, partner at Hickman and Rose, considers the recent consultation on revising Codes C, H, E and F of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (PACE 1984).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial