- Effective service of default notices under a GMRA and GMSLA (LBI EHF (in winding up) v Raiffeisen Zentralbank Österreich AG and Raiffeisen Bank International AG)
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was this case about?
- What were the arguments arising in relation to the effective service of default notices?
- What were the arguments arising in relation to the valuation?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful?
- Case details
Banking & Finance analysis: A recent decision discusses the termination provisions in the Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA) and Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA), whether fax is an appropriate method of serving default notices and how the securities should be valued.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial