- Economic Crime Plan 2019-2022—reinforcing the UK’s position in combatting economic crime?
- Original news
- What are the main focus areas identified in the plan?
- Of the objectives, which do you think will have the most impact?
- How do these correspond with other ongoing government initiatives to combat financial crime and corruption?
- What does this plan tell us about the development of the role and function of the National Economic Crime Centre?
- What are your predictions for the delivery of the plan?
Corporate Crime analysis: Alun Milford, partner at Kingsley Napley LLP, discusses whether the government’s Economic Crime Plan 2019-2022 fits into the country’s wider strategy of becoming the safest and most transparent place in the world to conduct financial business.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial