- DWP consults to widen range of DC investments and encourage DC consolidation
- Original news
- What is the background to this consultation?
- How is the DWP proposing to achieve this?
- What else does the consultation cover?
- What are the next steps?
- What are the implications of these proposals?
Pensions analysis: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is consulting on proposals to encourage defined contribution (DC) occupational pension schemes to consider a wider range of investment. It proposes to do this by requiring large DC schemes to report on their illiquid investment practice, requiring smaller DC schemes to consider consolidating and making a technical amendment to the charge cap provisions.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial