- Draft legislation for Finance Bill 2018
- Original news
- What is the background to the publication of this draft legislation?
- Partnership taxation
- Multilateral trading facilities
- Bank levy
- Termination payments
- Disguised remuneration
- Close companies gateway
- April 2019 loan charge information
- Offshore trusts
- Landfill tax
- Pension schemes
- What other provisions are we expecting in FB 2018?
Tax analysis: the government has published eight sets of draft legislation, with accompanying explanatory notes and tax information and impact notes (TIINs), for the Finance Bill that will be published after Autumn Budget 2017. The draft clauses are open for consultation until Wednesday 25 October 2017, with the Autumn Budget taking place on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial