- Draft Finance Bill 2017—off-payroll working in the public sector
- Original news
- What is the background to this draft legislation?
- How does this draft differ from the proposals consulted on earlier this year?
- How will HMRC assist engagers with grappling with these new rules?
- How will public sector bodies need to adjust the processes given this legislation?
- Is this likely to be the final form of the legislation and, if so, what should practitioners and those affected by the changes do in advance of the implementation in April 2017?
- Are there any useful learning points from the examples set out in HMRC’s guidance/technical note?
Tax analysis: Adam Craggs, partner at RPC, and Michelle Sloane, senior associate at the firm, explain the reformed off-payroll rules for public sector engagements under the Finance Bill 2017.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial