- Draft Finance Bill 2016—taxation of dividends
- Original news
- What changes are taking place with respect to the taxation of dividends received by individuals?
- When will the changes take effect?
- What effect will the abolition of the dividend tax credit have for trustees receiving dividend income? How will the tax pool be impacted?
- Are there any other considerations for individuals or trustees to take into account as a result of the changes?
Private Client analysis: What proposed changes to the taxation of dividends are included in the draft Finance Bill 2016? Claire Turner, partner at TLC Accountants, considers aspects of the draft Finance Bill 2016 relevant to the taxation of dividends.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial