- Draft Finance Bill 2016—criminal offences and civil sanctions
- Original news
- What is the substance of the proposed new offences and civil sanctions for tax evasion and anti-avoidance measures contained in the draft Finance Bill 2016?
- What is the scope of the proposals?
- What is the reasoning behind the introduction of these measures?
- What is your assessment of the effect and practical implications of the measures?
Corporate Crime analysis: What proposed criminal offences and civil sanctions are included in the draft Finance Bill 2016? Catherine Richardson, associate at Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, and Adam Blakemore, partner at the firm, consider the proposed new criminal offences and civil sanctions contained in the draft Finance Bill 2016.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial